Do you have a secret or not-so-secret passion for design? You are not alone!
From Visual Design, to Data Visualisation, to Design Thinking, to Co-Design – many people in the St Andrews community use visual and user-centred design as part of their research and teaching. This event brings together the community of design-minded people to connect, exchange practices and inspire new ideas.
Join the first University-wide meeting on the 13th March from 1.30 to 3.30 pm in St Mary’s College, Lecture Room 2.
The registration for both attendance and contributions is now open:
- 13:30 – Welcome, coffee, and getting to know each other
- 14:00 – External speaker: Mr Rodney Mountain (ENT surgeon and lead for healthcare ‘Design and Innovation’)
- 14:15 – Showcases: 3-minute presentations to showcase how design is used in St Andrews.
- 14:45 – 15:30 Brainstorm session
- – What types of design expertise and skills do we have in St Andrews?
- – Ideas and wish list for future events
- 15:25 – Closing & future event date announcement